Who I am and what I do
Hi, I'm Helga
I’m known as a dynamic facilitator, a supportive and challenging coach, an effective trainer and an engaging speaker.
Who I am:
- I grew up in a community-minded environment that encouraged me and my sisters to consider the world around us. Read my story.
- I’m a keen bushwalker, a volunteer and a former dance instructor. I love my work and I put aside time to be outside and with family and friends.
What I’m proud of:
- I’m the host of the Take on Board podcast, where we talk about all things boards and governance.
- Take on Board has evolved beyond a podcast into a supportive community of women.
What I do:
- I’ve held leadership roles in government, not-for-profit and membership organisations. Read more on LinkedIn.
- Working with individuals or organisations, I provide governance, facilitation and coaching services.
- I specialise in strategy and planning, governance and stakeholder engagement. Find out what it’s like to work with me (testimonials).
- I’m on a number of boards and committees, including The Royal Women’s Hospital board. Contact me if you would like to see my full board CV.