Building governance capacity and experience
I’m passionate about governance. I am proud to be part of the effort to drive greater board diversity and board accountability through self-assessment and skills development.
I have extensive governance experience:
- I’m a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- I specialise in governance in my consulting practice
- I run two governance programs – Take on Board: KickStarter and Take on Board: Accelerator.
- I’m the host of the Take on Board podcast.
- I run a number of Take on Board events – online talks, networking breakfasts, a book club.
- I facilitate the very active Take on Board community – through Facebook and LinkedIn.
I’m also on a number of boards, including the Royal Women’s Hospital in Melbourne and the Accident Compensation Conciliation Service.
I often customise according to individual requirements. So, if you can’t see what you need here, contact me and we’ll come up with a plan that’s just right for you.
My governance services
Take on Board: KickStarter
Take on Board: Accelerator
For women board directors looking to build on governance experience and explore challenges in a safe environment.