Subscribe to the Take on Board podcast through Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app. I would love it if you would share this episode with a friend who might be interested. Ratings and reviews are also welcome.
Or, listen to episode 65 here
Today on the Take on Board podcast, I speak to Tricia Malowney about diversity, recognising women with a disability for their skills and talents, and becoming an ally.
Tricia is president of Women with Disabilities Australia and a director at Scope Australia and Western Health. She was recently appointed to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) independent advisory council.
The list of her previous boards is long:
- Inaugural president, Disability Services board
- Inaugural chair, Women with Disabilities Australia
- Chair, Independent Disability Services
- Director, Women’s Hospital Director,
- Disability Discrimination Legal Service
- Director, Australian Orthotics and Prosthetics Association
- Deputy chair, Victorian Disability Advisory Council
- Director, Women’s Health Victoria
- Director, Women’s Health East
You’ll leave this episode thinking ‘I should really try to do more!’,