Subscribe to the Take on Board podcast through Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app. I would love it if you would share this episode with a friend who might be interested. Ratings and reviews are also welcome.
Or, listen to episode 202 here
This week in Australia it’s National Reconciliation Week.
So, today, I’m covering the following:
- National Reconciliation Week 2023, the theme and what it means for all of us
- National Reconciliation Week more broadly – its history and what it’s about
- The Uluru Statement from the Heart – I’ll read it to you
- Sharing some ideas for your board to support the Uluru Statement from the Heart
- Sharing some resources, including showcasing the First Nations women that have previously been on the Take on Board podcast.
I’d love to hear from you about what your board or what you’re doing as an individual to support some of these actions.