Take on Board breakfasts

Start the day with governance tips and advice

I launched these breakfasts in 2016, not long after launching the Take on Board: KickStarter group program. 

Originally called ‘Board KickStarter breakfasts, these events were my way of bringing together not only the growing KickStarter alumni, but also other women who’d participated in my coaching programs or those who wanted to know what it was actually like to be on a board of directors.

Nominate a speaker

Do you know an inspirational woman who you think would be an ideal Take on Board breakfast speaker? Email me to nominate her now! Or maybe you have something your would like to share with the Take on Board community?

Great topic with experienced presenter. Good timing, diverse group who contributed. Excellent facilitation Helga, you always add value and unlock insights for all.

What to expect from a Take on Board breakfast:

Three women at a Take on Board breakfast table smile and laugh at an unseen woman on the other side of the table.

The next Take on Board breakfast is...

Two lone windmills on a green hill against a cloudy background.
A red circle on a white background.

Title

Governing for profit and purpose

What

Tara Anderson will discuss governing with the heart of a not-for-profit organisation and the head of a corporate.

When

7.30am to 9am, 3 May 2022

Where

Online access details with be emailed out closer to the event

Take on Board blog: breakfast recaps:

May 2021

At this online event we talked about developing strategy – from global to local organisations with Morgana Ryan.

November 2020

Our fabulous speaker Jo Smith from the New Zealand Productivity Commission.

September 2020

Our speaker was Danielle Jacobs, psychologist, co-founder of Wellbeing Lab & co-creator PERMAH Wellbeing Survey. In this session we learned about hot off the press research so you can make a positive difference for you, your teams and your organisations, no matter your role or where you’re starting.

august 2020

Our fabulous speaker Linda White, Assistant National Secretary of the Australian Services Union. She led the union response during one of the largest corporate collapses in Australian history.

April 2020

The first online breakfast! Due to social distancing requirements due to COVID-19 we moved this breakfast to Zoom. The fabulous speakers were Penny Wilson and Melanie Eagle.

Newsletter category(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.