Take on Board book club

The books with lessons we can bring to the boardroom

Yet another good excuse to bring together the Take on Board community, the first Take on Board book club event was held virtually at 7pm on 1 September 2021.

Around 20 women poured a glass (or mug) and logged in to talk about Sandra J Sucher’s book (with Shalene Gupta) The Power of Trust: How Companies Build It, Lose It, Regain It and what lessons can be applied to the boardroom.

Sandra joined me on the Take on Board podcast to talk about how trust is the most powerful force underlying the success of every business. Yet it can be shattered in an instant, with a devastating impact on a company’s market cap and reputation.

Listen to episode 108: Sandra Sucher on why The Power of Trust is more than the title of her latest book (27 July 2021).

Join the club

I hope to hold book club events a few times a year, so register your interest and I’ll let you know when the next one will be held and what book will be discussed. They’re virtual events. 

Contact me for ticket prices and to register your interest in joining the Take on Board book club.

How it works:

A woman's hand reaches into a bookshelf with around 20 books.. Her hand has hold of one book, lifting it into the air. We can on see her arm - a mustard jumper and a few bangles.

Never miss an episode...

To subscribe:

The Take on Board community provides ongoing support and advice through:

The Take on Board podcast logo.

Newsletter category(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.